WHO WILL GET UPSET NEXT?

Sunday 11 March 2012

SUNDAY MARCH 11


Welcome to the blog. I will update through out the day. As I am just starting this feedback is appreciated. 


do you want to see all picks or just what I think are the best? leave me a comment


ESP streak for the cash picks

Knicks - Philidalphia is really not a great road Team. Look for the knick to win in a close oneLoss

Birdie Loss

Xavier - close Match up Xavier is favored by 3.5. Both Teams are 10-6 in conference play. I like Xavier Loss

Osasuna _ Like the Win Draw here........The only have 1 loss in the last 5 games.......and the they beat Baracelona!!!!!WIN

Washington Capitals - Huge Matchup here as both teams try and get into the playoffs. I really don't like the way Toronto is playing right now. Washington with a HUGE win yesterday in boston. Look for Washington to keep the momentum going WIN

Calgary Flames - This Team is really hard to figure out. If not for fantastic goaltending they probably would not even be in the hunt. Take the Flames WIN

No comments:

Post a Comment